Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ultimate San Diego Wedding

Party Production Rentals was selected to participate in the Ultimate San Diego Wedding as the rental partner.  The Ultimate San Diego San Diego Wedding takes a collection of some of the best wedding vendors San Diego has to offer and puts on a spectacular wedding for one lucky couple. 

Paula had fun working with a talented group of event professionals including caterers, coordinators, and photographers to put on an amazing day for this year's winners: Jannel & Matt.  This year the wedding was held at the Mt. Woodson Castle in Ramona.  We provided the rental products for the ceremony and reception, including Chiavari chairs, belly bars, tables, linen, dishware and glassware.

Here's a picture courtesy of La Vida Creations, one of the participating photographers:


Here's a link to some additional photos on the La Vida Creations Blog.

Here's a link to video from the event that SideBySide Cinema created.

Here are more pictures we received from La Vida Creations:






8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Last week I had my wedding reception at event space nyc. It was really amazing and everyone was really impressed.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed my cousin's wedding at San Francisco wedding venues. the arrangements were truly awesome and the input of workers made the day more wonderful.

Four J Party said...

I really like this! I hope my wedding looks like this! I found a great price on wedding rentals in broward even!

Unknown said...

These are such beautiful set ups! I'm having a party, and I would love to rent something like your decor. It would go perfectly with my design!
Sara Welsh | http://higginseventrentals.com/wordpress/

Unknown said...

What really makes up a good party is the types of equipment that they have there. Quality equipment can really make or break a party, and can help it be a very memorable experience for those that attend. If I ever have a party like the ones showed here, I hope that I can find quality stuff like this to have there.

http://www.whitemarquee.com.au

Kool Bounce Party said...

I really like this! I hope my wedding looks like this! Bounce house rental Buford

Jack chen said...

Chiavari chair
Love this blog, very useful information about chairs . i have find inspiration for my own chairs transformation.
Great !
chair manufacturers
Love this blog, very useful information about chairs . i have find inspiration for my own Chiavari chairs transformation.
Great !Thanks!