Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beach Wedding Ideas

We recently teamed up with Candelas Coronado to put together some ideas for beach weddings at their restaurant in Coronado.  They have a great spot - and a great menu to compliment their location.

We set up some of the ideas with them to help people visualize what their wedding could look like.  A few of the best pictures are up on our Party Production Rentals web site home page, but here are some other good ones:











If you see anything you like, these are items we feature at Party Production Rentals.  Let us know if you'd like to discuss any of these ideas!  You can also contact Candelas Coronado for venue information. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! romantic all, this is a Beach Wedding Ideas that I was looking, thank you, this article really helped me ..

Unknown said...

I truly adore these beach wedding ideas! The photos are outstanding. I also attended a grand royal themed wedding at the destination event space in Berlin and the decorations in that ceremony were just fabulous. I would love to use some of those ideas for my own DIY wedding.