Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Owners - a Business and a Blog

Back in May of 2010, my wife and I purchased a party rental company called Party Production Rentals. This blog was started by the previous owner. It got lost in the shuffle of the purchase, and he just turned the reigns of the blog over to me this week. So I'm the proud owner of new blog.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with it.

In the past, it appears that in the past, the few posts were largely promotional. I'd like to do something a little more creative with it. I doubt anyone will take offense, given the last post was nearly a year ago and there were no comments.

If anyone is out there, stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

In the past, it appears that in the past, the few posts were largely promotional. I'd like to do something a little more creative with it.Anında kredi imkanı